Rotating Roll Clamps are commonly used to handle paper rolls, concrete tubes, tires, cotton, wool, synthetic, textile bales, corrugated, newsprint, rag, hay, metal, and, etc.
by safely clamping from each side, the load can be maneuvered safely.
Rotating roll clamps are commonly used to handle paper rolls, concrete tubes or tires. By safely clamping from each side, the load can be maneuvered safely, minimizing the risk of damage and allowing accurate placement.
1. Proven durable T-beam arm aluminum frame construction.
2. Superior arm-side bearing for extended service life.
3. Ribs provide secure grip and giver driver good tip handling and bale spinning capabilities.
4. Regenerative hydraulic value for optimal am speed.
5. High-strength all-steel structure design, always of high efficiency under continuous operation, good effect.
6. E-slot in the overall framework to improve the stability of the product, to extend the longevity of the product.
7. Reasonable design, nice outlook, using the world’s most high-quality hydraulic components.