Forklift Bale Clamp efficiently and economically handles nearly any type of baled products including cotton, wool, synthetic, textile bales, corrugated, newsprint, rag, hay, metal, and other industrial scraps.
High efficiency and economy to handle in without platform condition.
Bale clamps are primarily used within the recycling and paper industry to handle non-palletized loads.
Note: We are a Manufacturer of Heavy Equipment Attachments. We can Manufacture any kind of attachments as per your requirement.
Features & Advantages
1. Proven durable T-beam arm aluminum frame construction.
2. Superior arm-side bearing for extended service life.
3. Ribs provide a secure grip and give the driver good tip handling and bale spinning capabilities.
4. Regenerative hydraulic valving for optimal arm speed.
5. Excellent driver visibility.
Bale Clamps can safely and efficiently handle all kinds of soft material such as cotton, textile, wool, pulp, waste paper, hay, and industrial scraps.
Bale clamps are primarily used within the recycling and paper industry to handle non-palletized loads. These attachments are available in a variety of configurations to suit different bale widths, depths, and weights.
Rotating units are also available to suit certain applications.